The Bridge Initiative
With a rise in Islamophobia, the Graphicacy team’s goal was to design and engineer a new website for The Bridge Initiative at Georgetown University to more effectively communicate too, educate and engage the general public about this important topic.
The overarching project objectives were to:
- Improve the site’s information architecture
- Update the site design to meet strict accessibility requirements
- Create a site design resistant to cursory web trends
- Develop an easy-to-use content management system
- Inform and educate a diverse audience on Islamophobia